YULGANG GLOBAL Terms and Conditions (Including Permission to Receive PUSH Event)
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to regulate all necessary matters for service use such as rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other crucial issues between the Tigon Mobile (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and members, relevant to using wired/wireless Internet services and online/offline game services (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) provided by “Company”
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
1. The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1) “Service” refers to all available services provided by the “Company” regardless of the type of accessible wired/wireless device.
2) “Device” refers to devices that can use the “Service” such as mobile phones (smartphones), tablet computers, Tab-Books, handheld gaming consoles, PDAs, video game consoles, and PCs.
3) “User” refers to those who agree to the Terms and Conditions, provide their personal information and use the “Service.”
4) “Online Marketplace” and "Online Marketplace Operator" refers to “online marketplace” and “online marketplace e-commerce company” that provide installation, payment and introduction of services.
5) “ID” refers to a combination of letters and numbers selected by the user and approved by the “Company;” it is used to identify the user within the “Service.”
6) “Payment Service Provider” refers to a company that provides electronic payment methods available in the “Online Marketplace” such as credit cards, automatic transfer, PayPal, and Xsolla.
7) “Item” refers to data that displays characters, skills, runes, in-game money, other schedules, or random results available within the game.
8) “Paid Item” refers to “Item” purchased for a fee through “Paid Payment.”
9) “Temporary Member” refers to a user in guest login mode without member authentication.
10) Service area and country: Customers can access and use the game in all countries and regions except Korea, China, and Vietnam.
However, the service area and country may change in the future; when they change, customers will be notified in advance along with the change in the Terms and Conditions.
11) Relevant laws or customs shall govern terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 (Posting and Amending the Terms and Conditions)
1. These Terms and Conditions take effect by posting within the “Service” or notifying the “User” by other means for all “Users” who wish to use the “Service.”
2. The “Company” may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws and regulations. The “Company” will notify any amendment in advance.
3. The “User” has the right to refuse the amended Terms and Conditions. If the “User” does not agree to the amended Terms and Conditions, he/she may terminate the service contract (withdrawal from the “Service”). If the intention of refusal is not expressed after the priorly announced enforcement date, it will be considered that the “User” automatically agreed to the amended Terms and Conditions. The “Company” shall not be responsible for any damage caused by not knowing the changed Terms and Conditions information.
Article 4 (Conclusion of the Service Contract)
1. The service contract is concluded when someone who intends to become a “User” (hereinafter referred to as the “Membership Applicant”) downloads the “Service” of the “Company” under the terms and policies of the “Online Marketplace” and agrees to these Terms and Conditions. However, using the “Service” may be restricted due to the “Company’s” technical, business, and legal problems.
2. The “User” shall check and download the price information, technical information, and precautions specified in the “Online Marketplace” before concluding the service contract. The “Company” shall not intervene in disputes between the “Online Marketplace” and the “User,” and does not bear any responsibility.
3. The “Company” may apply the “User Information Linkage Function” of other businesses such as “Google, Facebook, Apple” to its services. In that case, the “Company” may collect/use the user information of the corresponding “Member.”
4. The “Company” may refuse to accept any of the following applications for each of the following clauses or terminate the contract afterward:
1) When using or stealing another person’s name or information;
2) Intending to use the “Service” for violating the current laws or for criminal purposes;
3) When a “Membership Applicant” lost his/her membership under these Terms and Conditions previously; except when he/she agreed to “Membership Registration” with the consent of the “Company;”
4) When it is judged that approval is not possible due to other reasons attributable to “Members” or “Membership Applicants,” or an application filed in while violating all other provisions.
Article 5 (Displaying Identity Information and Conditions on Content Use)
1. The identity information of the “Company” that provides the “Service” can be found on the content sales screen provided by each “Online Marketplace Operator.”
① Supplier: Tigon Mobile
② Term of Use: Available in the game
③ Ratings: According to the rating information displayed separately for each product (displayed on the sales screen or game operating screen)
④ Payment Amount: According to the payment amount notified separately for each product
⑤ How the Product is Supplied: Provided in the game
⑥ Minimum System Requirements, OS: According to the minimum requirements notified separately for each content
⑦ Essential Software: According to the minimum requirements notified separately for each content
⑧ Refund, Contract Termination, Damage Compensation, etc.: Subject to the provisions of Articles 16, 18, and 21 of this Agreement
⑨ How to Consult: 1:1 Inquiry
3. In principle, the “Paid Item” purchased by the “User” can only be used within the content where it was purchased. However, if the transfer or transaction of the “Paid Item” between different contents is supported by the content-specific policies or the “Online Marketplace Operators,” it does not count, and it shall follow what is indicated separately.
4. For counseling on the purchased content, please consult with the customer center within the content through a 1:1 inquiry.
5. Refunds, contract cancellation/termination, damage compensation, and restrictions on content use are subject to other articles of this Agreement.
Article 6 (Duty to Protect Personal Information)
1. The “Company” strives to protect the personal information of the “Users” as stipulated by relevant laws and regulations. Relevant laws and privacy policies separately notified by the “Company” apply to collecting, handling, protecting, and using personal information. However, the “Company” is not responsible for any linked third-party services other than the services provided by the “Company.”
2. Depending on the characteristics of the “Service,” nicknames and photos entered by the “Member” may be disclosed to other “Members.”
Article 7 (Collecting Information)
1. “Device” information, device identification number, MAC address, OS information and version, information on user’s current mobile carrier, and the “Service” usage history may be collected by “User” for operation, stabilization and improvement of the quality of “Service”
2. The “Company” can save, store, or view the chatting between “Users” within the “Service” provided by the “Company.” The “Company” shall only view the chat information if it is deemed necessary to resolve the disputes between the “Users,” handle complaints or maintain order in the game. However, the chatting logs may not be saved on the server.
This information is held only by the “Company” and is not provided except a legitimate third-party. When using the data, notify the “User” of the reason and scope of the data use.
3. The “Company” may store customer inquiries/counseling details (e-mail, chat, etc.) for customer support for the “User.” The stored content is used only for customer support; in principle, it is discarded after its purpose of use has been achieved. However, in the case of information that needs to be stored due to laws and registrations, it will be stored according to the standards set by the law.
Article 8 (Property of Rights)
1. If a post of the “Member” has content that violates these Terms and Conditions, the “Company” may take actions under the relevant laws if refused to delete it, or move or register it to another forum
2. Copyrights (licenses) and other intellectual property rights about all trademarks, service marks, logos, in-game sources related to services, such as design of the service provided by the “Company,” texts, scripts, graphics, and mutual transmission functions between “Users”, are owned by the “Company” or the “Company” has the right to use or own them under the laws of Republic of Korea and other foreign countries.
4. If the “User” uses various types of services (game, app, website, etc.) connected to the service, it will be considered that he/she have agreed to provide his/her information necessary for using the service, so such information can be provided to a third-party.
Article 9 (Duty of the “Company”)
1. The “Company” strives to take measures such as inspection or restoration on services and security-related facilities to provide constant and stable services.
2. The “Company” discloses and complies with privacy policies to protect personal information so that the “Users” can use the “Service” safely.
3. The “Company” shall deal with the opinions or complaints raised by the “User” regarding the service if they are deemed justified; if it is challenging to deal with promptly, the reason and future plans shall be notified within the service or reported to the user in other ways.
Article 10 (Duty of the “User”)
1. The “User” shall comply with the notifications made by the “Company” and the service policies set by the “Company” regarding the use of these Terms and Conditions, relevant laws, and services, and shall not interfere with the “Company” business.
2. The “User” shall fill out all information based on facts while filling out the user application form or changing user information. He/she shall not claim his/her rights after receiving service suspension or other disadvantages for using a fake name or other person’s name.
3. The “User” shall not change the information posted by “Company” or collect other users’ personal and ID information.
4. The “User” shall not use services for profit without prior consent from the “Company,” or disclose or post advertisement, obscene or violent messages, political activities, videos, or voice in the “Services,” nor shall he/she post or transmit them to other users.
5. The “User” shall not replicate, disassemble, imitate, or transform the “Service” provided by the “Company” by using the service in a way different from the usual way, creating a load on it, or processing it.
6. The “User” shall not engage in any other illegal or unfair actions, including infringement of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights of the “Company” and other third parties, or anything that damages its reputation or interfere with business.
7. The “User” shall be responsible for managing the “IDs” of the “Users” and should not be allowed to be used by a third-party.
8. The “Company” may restrict using the “IDs” and “Character Names” of the “Users” if there is a risk of leaking personal information, anti-social or harming public morals, or mistaking it as the “Company” or the “Company's” operators.
9. If the “User” realizes that his/her “ID” is stolen or is being used by a third-party, he/she must immediately notify the “Company” and follow the guidance of the “Company.”
10. The “User” shall not dispose (transfer or trade) and purchase game data (accounts, characters, items, etc.) for a fee or use them as objects of rights (providing collateral, lending, etc.).
11. The “User” shall be responsible for managing his/her device which operates the “Service;” the “Company” is not liable for any damages caused by poor management of the device and allowing third parties to use it.
12. Other than this Article, the “User” shall not engage in acts that are prohibited by any other relevant laws and regulations or not permitted under morals and other social norms.
13. Under this Article, the “Company” is not responsible for any disadvantages that occur from violating the “User’s” obligations; if these cause damage to the “Company,” it may claim restrictions on service use and compensation for damages.
- Restrictions on the account name, character name (nickname), guild name (group name within game)
- Restrictions on chatting and using it
- Restrictions on using forums
- Restrictions on how to play the game
- Other matters deemed necessary for operating game services by the “Company” in the scope of not infringing on the fundamental rights of the members’ use of game services.
Article 11 (Provision and Use of the “Service”)
1. The “Company” provides the following services to the “Users:”
1) Gaming service
2) Community service
3) Connection supports to other services by using the user information within the service.
4) Any other services provided to “Users” through additional development by the “Company” or partnership agreements with another “Company”
2. The “Company” may divide the “Service” into a certain range and specify the available time for each range. However, in this case, the details will be notified in advance.
3. In principle, the “Company” shall provide the “Service” 24/7/365, unless there are any business or technical obstacles. However, when the “Company” deems that regular system inspection, expansion and replacement of servers are necessary, it may temporarily suspend the service on the day or time set by the “Company.” In such cases, the “Company” will notify it on its website or individual services in advance.
4. The “Company” may temporarily suspend the service without notice due to urgent or unavoidable reasons; in such cases, it will be notified later. If there is any reason the “Company” deems appropriate, such as replacing it with a new service, it may completely suspend the current service.
5. The “Company” may limit or temporarily suspend part or all of the services when providing regular service is impossible due to natural disasters, power outages, national emergencies, failure of service facilities or service congestion, or facility maintenance or inspection by key telecommunications business operators. However, in this case, members will be notified of its reason and period in advance or afterward.
6. The “Company” may provide users with services, including games for testing for a certain period. In the case of testing, data can be changed, added, or deleted for stability and balance adjustment; service-related data generated by users during the test period may be initialized.
7. If the law prohibits providing the “Services” to specific “Users,” such “Users” may be restricted from using the “Service.”
Article 12 (Link)
1. The “Company” may add links to third parties’ websites, advertisements, services, special requests, events, or other activities in the “Service;” the “User” acknowledges and agrees that the “Company” is not responsible for these links and cannot guarantee its reliability.
2. The “Company” is not responsible for protecting “Users’” personal information in the content, products, and services connected to third-party links used by the “Users.”
Article 13 (Change and Termination of the “Service”)
1. The “Company” may change all of the provided services or change or suspend some services from time to time as necessary.
2. If there is a termination of the “Service” or change in service content, additional service, method of use, and time of use, the "Company" will notify the users in advance with a period so that he/she can fully recognize the relevant information. However, if it is unavailable to notify in advance, the “Company” will notify later.
3. If the “Company” ultimately terminates the “Service” due to the reasons in the preceding paragraph, the “User” cannot claim compensation for fixed-term paid items that have expired. In the case of “Paid Items” that has not been expired, the announced end date when the “Service” termination is regarded as the deadline for the “Paid Items.”
Article 14 (Information Provision and Advertisement Post)
1. The “Company” may publish advertisements for the maintenance of this “Service.” It will be considered that the “User” agreed to publish advertisements exposed while using the “Service.”
2. The “Company” shall not be liable for any losses or damages that occur from the “Users” participation or transactions through advertisements published in the “Service.”
3. The “Company” may send advertising information through e-mail, SMS, notice message (Push Notification), etc., only to the “Users” who have agreed to receive it. The “User” may refuse to accept it at any time if he/she does not want it, and the “Company” will not send advertising information if he/she refuses to receive it.
4. The “Company” can post advertisements through banners, product placements, etc., in the “Service.” “Members” who agreed to these Terms and Conditions will be considered to have agreed to publish advertisements through banners, product placements, etc., in the service. The advertisement can be linked to an area or page provided by a third-party. If it leads to a page provided by a third-party, the page is not within the “Service” area of the “Company,” so the “Company” does not guarantee the reliability and stability of the page and is not liable for any damage to the “Members.”
Article 15 (Payment)
1. The “Company” may sell the “Paid Items” according to the provided “Service.”
2. The “Users” can check the price of the item before payment of the “Paid Items” and can be purchased according to the “Online Marketplace” policy provided in the "Users’” device.
3. The payment bill is charged according to the method and policy set by each “Online Marketplace;” there may be a difference between the expected payment amount and the actual bill depending on the exchange rate and fee at the time of the foreign currency payment.
4. The “User” is obligated to faithfully pay the payment under the methods and policies set by the “Online Marketplace Operator” or “Payment Service Provider.”
5. The payment limit may be limited and adjusted according to the “Online Marketplace Operator,” “Payment Service Provider,” or laws and regulations.
6. The “Company” shall not bear any responsibility for “users’” damages caused by careless management or not using the password settings of the “Device” and “Online Marketplace.”
Article 16 (Refunds and Refunds for Overpayment)
1. The “Company” will notify users in advance of non-refundable content or content on sale; in principle, content and items selected and purchased by the user are non-refundable.
2. Whatever the reason is, if the fee approved by the “User” is refunded without prior consultation with the company, the user’s account may be terminated.
3. In case of an overpayment due to the “User’s” responsibility, the “User” shall bear the required fees and others.
4. Charges incurred by downloading the “Service” or using network services (call charges, data communication charges, etc.) are excluded from the refund.
Article 17 (Contract Termination, etc.)
1. The “Users” can apply for withdrawal at any time through a method supported by the “Company” within the service. Withdrawal will be processed immediately, and all usage information (performance, character, item, game money, etc.) of the “User” will be deleted and not restored.
Article 18 (Usage Restriction, etc.)
1. The “Company” may gradually restrict the “Service” usage by warning, suspension, permanent suspension, etc., if the “User” violates the obligations of these Terms and Conditions or interferes with the normal service operation.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the “Company” may immediately apply permanent suspension if it violates the relevant laws, such as name theft, payment theft, phone number theft, copyright theft, providing illegal programs and interrupting service operations, illegal communication and hacking, distributing malicious programs, and exceeding access rights. In the event of permanent suspension of use in accordance with this paragraph, all benefits obtained by using the “Service” will also disappear, and the “Company” will not separately compensate for this.
3. If the “Company” restricts “User” from using the “Service” or terminates the contract, the “Company” will notify the user of this matter.
4. The “User” may file an objection against usage restrictions on under this article. At this time, if the “Company” admits that the complaint is justified, the “Company” immediately resumes the “Service” usage.
Article 19 (Limitation of Liability)
1. The “Company” is exempt from liability for providing the “Service” if it is unable to provide the “Service” due to war, natural disasters, or equivalent force majeure.
2. The “Company” is not responsible for any obstacles in using the “Service” due to reasons attributable to the “User.”
3. The “Company” is exempt from liability if the telecommunication business operator, such as a key telecommunications business operator, stops telecommunication services or fails to provide them normally.
4. The “Company” is not responsible for information, data, reliability of matter, accuracy of contents posted by the “Users” in relation with the “Service”
5. The “Company” is exempt from liability if it makes transactions between the “Users” or between the “Users” and third parties through the “Services.”
6. The “Company” is not responsible for the failure or loss of profits expected by the “Users” while using the “Service.”
7. The “Member” should prevent paid payments from third parties by using the “Device” password setting and the password setting provided by the “Online Marketplace.” The “Company” is not responsible for third-party payments occurred by the “Users’” negligence.
8. The “Company” shall not be liable for the use of free services unless otherwise specified in the relevant laws.
9. The “Company” is not obligated or liable to monitor the content and quality of products or services advertised by third parties through screens or linked websites within the service.
10. The “Company” and the employees and agents of the “Company” are not liable for damages that occurred from the following matters.
1) Damage caused by false or inaccurate information of the “User’s” status
2) Personal damage occurred in the process of accessing and using the “Service” regardless of its nature and circumstances
3) Damage occurred from all illegal access by a third-party to the server or illegal use of the server
4) Damage occurred from any illegal obstruction or interruption of any third-party to the transmission to or from the server
5) Damage caused by all viruses, spies, and other malicious programs that are illegally transmitted, distributed, or transmitted and distributed by a third-party using the “Service”
6) Damage caused by errors and omission, deletion, destruction, etc. of the transmitted data
7) “User’s” loss in ranking, grade, performance, items, game money, etc.
8) Various legal responsibilities arising from defamation, copyright infringement, and other illegal activities arising from the registration of the “User” status information and using the “Services” between the “Users”
Article 20 (Digital Asset NFT, etc.)
1. The “Company” provides blockchain-based content linked to third-party services.
The “Users” shall agree to the Terms and Conditions of a third-party company and complete the user registration to use the blockchain-based content.
2. The “Company” may, if necessary, amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws and regulations.
3. Using blockchain-based content is not a prerequisite for service use and can be selected and determined by the “Users.”
4. “NFT” refers to “Non-fungible Token” with a unique key value. “User” can use NFTs issued by the “Company” or a third-party within the game service or at Klip.
5. “Address” refers to a unique address that exists to record user information in the service.
6. If an item is made into NFT, it will be owned by the user; if it is imported into a game, it will be treated as a game item.
7. The “Company” is not responsible for any damage caused by the NFT being sent to the wrong address due to the “User” being careless.
8. If the following actions are detected, the “Company” may restrict and suspend the “User.”
- Exchanging NFTs in an abnormal way
- Using NFT for illegal activities
- Act regarded as a fraudulent act in violation of the “Company’s” operating policy
9. Blockchain assets are highly volatile due to their nature, so the company has no liability or obligation to compensate for damages caused by changes in the value of designated NFT content it owns.
10. The user is solely responsible for managing the NFT content, and the “Company” is not responsible for any problems caused by negligence in management.
Article 21 (Compensation for Damages)
1. The “Company” shall not be liable for any damages incurred to the “Users,” such as indirect, accidental, special, or consequential, in connection with using of free services provided by the “Company.” However, if it is due to reasons attributable to the “Company,” compensation will be made for it.
2. It does not bear any responsibility for any disability or loss of use due to reasons such as device change, number change, overseas roaming, etc., of the “Users.”
Article 22 (Legal Measures)
1. Regardless of the principle of legal conflict or the country in which the ‘User’ resides, he/she agrees that he/she is exclusively excluded from the application of the UN Agreement related to the international item sales contract.
2. If you have any inquiries or complaints in the “Company” or game, we highly recommend you resolve them through the customer service.
3. The “User” must actively participate in the mediation provided by the company in connection with the dispute. If agreed, the user agrees to waive all rights to file a dispute through the court and allow the judge or jury to decide on the user's case.
4. Disputes and objections shall be raised within a year.
5. All disputes related to this Agreement must be filed within one year in a small claims court or mediation procedure to the extent permitted by law.
6. The one-year period begins when the dispute notice can be initially submitted. If a dispute is not filed within a year, it will be permanently banned.
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to disclose Policy on personal information items in-service, collecting method, share, possess, destroy, protect, operate, etc., relevant to wired/wireless Internet services and online/offline game services (hereinafter referred to as the “Service;” this refers to all available services the Tigon Mobile (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)”“ provides regardless of the type of wired/wireless device) provided by the Tigon “Company”.
Article 2 (Method of collecting, Purpose of collecting and use, Types of Personal Information )
Personal information collected and used by “Company” can be collected through applying or the members’ voluntary provision while using Service and can also be automatically collected by using Service.
Personal information can be collected in the following types and methods to provide signing up for memberships, smooth customer counseling, and various services
Purpose of Collecting and Use
Method of collecting
Collected and used Types
Provide game service
Google membership sign-up: Information provided to Google, profile image URL, random number ID
Facebook membership sign-up: Information provided to Facebook, profile image URL, random number ID
Apple membership sign-up: Information provided to Apple, profile image URL, random number ID
Check participation and overlapping
Email address, mobile phone number, member identification, nickname or nickname identification, social media ID
Name, address, mobile phone number and additional verification information
Member identification and consultation
Member identification, nickname or nickname identification, mobile phone number, email address
Payment market information, payment receipt information, payment time, mobile phone device information (model name, OS version, firmware version, unique device ID, language of device), country information, and necessary information for consultation
Applying Pre-registration and
Event information delivery
Mobile phone number, cookies (information destroyed after fulfilling its marketing purposes)
Payment, cancellation and refund Confirmation
Payment market information, payment receipt information, payment time (Choose if necessary: Name, bank name, account number)
Service quality improvement and
Records of game access and game service usage
1. “Company” does not require personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of origin, political inclination and criminal records, health status and sexual life, etc.) that may infringe basic human rights.
2. “Company” does not use the inputted information for any purpose other than those stated above and does not leak it to the outside.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
Accessed under request and consent from members, following information will be transferred overseas upon attributed access right for the smooth service operation, customer counseling, and game service management.
Information transferred overseas is safely protected in compliance with the Privacy Protection Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Person in Charge: Bong-Jun Kim (E-mail: email@example.com)
TRepublic of Korea
When receiving inquiries on customer counseling
Improving the quality of game service through customer complaints, settling disputes, operating and managing the system
Member identification, nickname identification, service usage record, payment receipt record
Time period of using the transferred information
Up to 3 years in accordance with the Act on Consumer Protection in E-commerce, etc.
Or destroyed upon service termination
Article 4 (Sharing and Providing Personal Information)
Service uses the members’ personal information within the scope notified in Article 2 (Method of collecting, Purpose of collecting and use, Types of Personal Information) and does not exceed the specified range or, in principle, disclose the member’s personal information to the outside without the member’s prior consent. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
1. Information that the member agreed to disclose
2. When the Terms and Conditions or Policies have been violated
3. When necessary personal information for implementing a contract on providing service is remarkably difficult to obtain ordinary consent due to economic/technical reasons
4. When the payment for service provision is necessary
5. When there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations or in accordance with the procedures and methods set in the laws and regulations for investigation
Ex) When providing data is compulsory under the relevant laws or at the request of a court, investigative agency, or other administrative agencies by due process
Article 5 (Period for retention and use of personal information)
In principle, personal information is kept after the user’s membership registration until his/er withdrawal, and such information is destroyed without delay after the user withdraws or the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, its backup copy may be kept until the following period according to the relevant laws and regulations.
Laws and Regulations
Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
Recorded personal information related to identification, login information
Protection of Communications Secrets Act
Access record to the service
Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Records of consumer complaints or disputes
Commercial law, Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Records of contraction or withdrawal of a contract etc.
Commercial law, Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.
Article 6 (Procedures and Methods for Destroying Personal Information)
The procedure and method for destroying personal information are as follows:
1. The information entered by members for membership registration and service use will be transferred to a separate DB (separate document box if it is in paper) and destroyed after being stored for a certain period according to the “Company’s” internal policies and other relevant laws and regulations’ reasons for data protection. (Refer to Period for retention and use of personal information)
2. Personal information is not used/provided for purposes other than retention unless it is legal.
3. Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
4. Personal information saved in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the deleted records
Article 7 (Users’ and Legal Representatives’ Rights and How to Exercise Them)
Members and legal representatives may withdraw their consent to provide personal information at any time. In order to withdraw consent to provide personal information, withdrawal can be carried out through applying at customer center.
Customers’ personal information can be inquired through 1:1 inquiry at the customer center. If you need any correction, contact the customer center for help.
The “Company” handles personal information that are terminated or deleted at the request of a member or legal representative as specified in Article 5 (Period for retention and use of personal information) and cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
Article 8 (Technical/Management Protection Measures for Personal Information)
To ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged while the members’ personal information is being handled, the “Company” is taking technical and managerial measures for securing safety as follows and doing our best.
1. The members’ personal information is being protected by passwords. IDs and passwords are encrypted, stored, and managed so that you are the only one who knows them. ID information does not provide a change function.
2. We are doing our best to prevent the leakage or damage of members’ personal information due to hacking or computer viruses.
3. To prepare for damage to personal information, we use firewalls to prevent leakage or damage of members’ personal information or data. We are trying to have all the possible technical devices to ensure systemic security in other ways.
4. The staff members who deal with personal information are limited to those in charge, and they are given a separate password for access for this purpose. Complying with the Privacy Policies is always emphasized through occasional training for the people in charge.
Article 9 (Transfer to a Third-Party Website)
The “Company” may provide users with links to a third-party website or materials. In this case, “Company” has no control over external websites and materials of the third-party. The Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions of the website are irrelevant to “Company”, so make sure to check the policies of the website you visited to avoid any disadvantages or material damage. The responsibility for this lies entirely with the user.
Article 10 (Collecting Information of Minors)
The “Company” does not collect personal information of a specific age range under the law and those within that age range cannot play this game.
The “Company” may immediately delete the information if a minor’s personal information has been collected and used and may take legal action.
Article 11 (California Consumer Privacy Act)
The “Company” complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act.
1. Personal information collected/shared for business purposes
The “Company” may collect/share information that can directly or indirectly identify a user or user’s device or information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) that can be reasonably linked to the user or user's device ““as follows:
Identifier - nickname, unique identifier, online ID, IP, e-mail address, account name, or other similar ID
Commercial information. - purchase/acquisition/collection items or records of services, and other purchases, consumption history or inclination
Geolocation data. - geolocation data such as the country of residence
2. Purpose of Collection
The aforementioned personal information is used/shared for the following purposes such as improving service quality, providing services, maintaining accounts, customer reception services, customer verification, advertising, and analyzing user patterns.
- Solving technical problems and improving the “Company’s” service quality
- Identifying individuals to provide the “Company’s” service
- Technical protection against unauthorized programs related to the “Company’s” services
- Preventing inappropriate game play that may negatively affect other users of the “Company’s” service
- Providing customer support for the “Company’s” services by collecting and answering customers’ inquiries
- Providing forum service on the “Company’s” website
- Providing information on the “Company’s” events and surveys, opportunities to participate in the “Company’s” events and surveys, the “Company’s” advertisements, and using them for other company’s marketing and promotion purposes.
- Tracking usage patterns, analyzing user trends, and calculating the “Company’s” service usage statistics
3. No Selling Personal Information
The “Company” will not “sell” information of customers who use the “Company’s” services for financial or specific interests for the “Company”.
4. No Discrimination.
Some functions of the “Company’s” services may be stored or may no longer be provided, but the “Company” does not discriminate against users who exercise their rights under the CCPA.
5. The California Consumer Privacy Act
1) California residents have the right to hear explanations about the identification of companies or customs commissioners that used their personal information for marketing purposes and the scope of the used personal information.
The “Company” will provide the following information after receiving a request to disclose information that meets the requirements:
- Personal information categories of the requester collected by the “Company” in the last 12 months.
- Scope of sources where personal information has been collected over the past 12 months.
- Personal information categories shared by the “Company” with customs commissioners.
- Business/commercial purpose of the “Company” that collects and shares the selected personal information.
- Personal information of specific users collected by the “Company” over the past 12 months.
- In the case of disclosing the user’s personal information for business purposes, the recipient shall explain which scope of personal information is collected and Method of collecting and use.
2) If the user is a resident of California, he/she has the right to request deleting the personal information he/she collected and owned under certain exceptions.
After receiving and verifying the user’s request, the “Company” will destroy the user’s personal information if it is not an exception by CCPA.
Article 12 (Processing Personal Information under GDPR)
Processing the “Company’s” personal information is legal only if one or more of the following can be applied:
1) When the user agrees on handling his/her personal information.
2) When processing is necessary to perform a contract to which the user is a party or to take actions at the request of the user before signing the contract:
- Membership management, identification, etc.
- Implementation, payment, settlement of contracts on providing the services required by users
3) When processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which the “Company” applies
- Compliance with relevant laws, legal procedures, and government requirements
4) When processing is required to protect the important interests of a user or other individual.
- Detection, prevention, and response to fraud, abuse, security risks and technical problems that may harm users or other individuals
5) When processing is necessary for the performance of duties performed to consume public authority attributable to the public interest or the “Company”
6) When processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by the “Company” or a third-party (especially when the interests or basic rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data take precedence over such interests is exception. The data subject is a child).
The Users’ Rights When the GDPR is Applied
The users or legal representatives may exercise their rights to the “Company’s” rights to collect, use, and share personal information as data subjects. Details can be found in “Article 12 (Users’ and Legal Representatives’ Rights and How to Exercise Them) “. If you wish to request a right, please send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 13 (Consignment of Handling Personal Information)
The “Company” may entrust personal information to improve its service. Under relevant laws and regulations, it stipulates necessary matters to ensure that personal information is safely managed when a consignment contract is being signed. The details of “Company’s” consignment agency on personal information and its consignment work are as follows:
Name of the Consignment Agency: Ideal Company Co., Ltd
Consignment Work: Game management agency service
Consignment Period: Until the withdrawal of membership or the termination of the consignment contract
Country: Republic of Korea
Website : http://idealcompany.co.kr
Address: 244, Beotkkot-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Article 14 (Personal Information Management Officer)
The member may report all personal information protection-related complaints occurred from the “Company’s” services to the person or department in charge of personal information management. The “Company” will respond quickly and sufficiently to the users’ reports.
Person in charge of personal information protection
Name: Bong-jun Kim
Telephone Number: +82 31-8068-6606
Article 15 (Others)
Article 1 (Basic Policy)
1) The Operation Policy specifies Tigon Mobile (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and customers’ compliance to consistently deal with problems that may occur during the service in operating YULGANG GLOBAL provided by Tigon, the “Company”.
2) The “Company” may add/modify/delete content for efficient operation while conducting the service; such content shall be notified through social media or a notice on the mobile screen.
3) This Operation Policy aims to create a pleasant service environment; it is difficult for the “Company” to help with service disadvantages caused by not complying with the Operation Policy.
4) Articles not stated in this Operation Policy are determined and processed in accordance with the “Company’s” policy, relevant laws and social norms
Article 2 (Customer's Rights and Obligations)
1) Customers shall not engage in actions that disrupt the order and balance within the game. Customers shall comply with the “Company’s” Terms and Conditions and this Operation Policy; violating them may result in restricted from using the service.
2) Customers shall inform the “Company” of bugs and system errors found while playing the game and not abuse or spread them to others. If it is determined that it is an intentional abusing of bugs and system errors, the using account may be restricted from using the service.
3) Customers cannot claim their rights of their accounts if he/she steal other people’s personal information or sign up with false information; the “Company” does not provide any help in the case such problems arise.
However, some information may be disclosed when the customer wins an event, which will be notified in advance.
5) The “Company” does not admit account and item sharing, transfer, or cash transactions; it is difficult for the “Company” to help with problems (fraud and account theft, etc.) caused by this, so please make a careful decision while sharing, trading, and transferring.
6) Customers can make various inquiries, requests, and suggestions related to the service, and the “Company” promises to respond as quickly and sincerely as possible.
Article 3 (Account Management)
1) Customers shall manage their accounts, and they are primarily responsible for their accounts.
2) Customers may not receive any help from the “Company” for problems occurred by customers’ negligence or carelessness in managing personal information.
3) Customers shall not share their accounts with others or use their personal information. If the customer steals someone else’s resident registration number or ID, he/she may be subject to criminal punishment under the relevant laws.
4) The “Company” does not help with the problems occurred while trading (attempting to trade) accounts, characters, and items with others in cash/spots; if such act is detected, using the service may be restricted without warning.
5) When playing the game as a guest, the account information is saved in the mobile phone device, which can be deleted due to moving, losing, or tampering of device’s data by device loss, factory reset, cash, and data deletion.
Therefore, it is difficult for the “Company” to help the customer with problems without logging in to Facebook, Google, Apple, etc.
Article 4 (System Abuse & Bug Abuse)
Customers shall not spread the weak points or bugs of the game system to other users or abuse them. If such an act is discovered, it shall be immediately reported to the “Company”; spreading them to other users or intentionally abusing them may lead to restrictions on service use according to Operation Policy.
Article 5 (Using Illegal Programs)
Programs that affect games but are not officially approved by the “Company” are referred to as illegal programs. Illegal programs have a serious impact on the game service and are a factor that hinders fair competition and equity among customers; using them may result in restrictions on service use without warning.
Article 6 (Improper Conduct)
Customers will be restricted from using the service under this Operating Policy if they engage in any of the following improper conduct:
1) Intentionally interrupting the game
2) Harming public morals, such as abusive language, obscenity, slandering others, and chat spamming
3) Service interference such as dissemination of false information and obstruction of business
4) Improper conduct done by video or voice
5) Physically demeaning remarks, sexual content, or expressions and actions that make others feel sexual shame
6) Expressing children and adolescents as objects of sexual play
7) Provoking socio-cultural disputes such as sexism or racism, anti-social, unethical, political or regional, religion, etc.
8) Other inappropriate acts according to social norms
Article 7 (Naming Policy)
Nicknames used for game services basically grant customers free authority. However, the following names can be deleted or changed without warning:
1) Abusive language, slang, suggestive and vulgar names
2) Names that impersonate game officials, gamemasters, or company employees or that may confuse others
3) Names that may infringe trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual property rights
4) Names that are anti-social or violate relevant laws and regulations.
5) Names of which purpose is publicity and profit of a specific organization
6) Names that intend or promote cash and spot transactions of items/accounts
7) Names that express children and adolescents as objects of sexual play
Article 8 (Community Policy)
Customers shall not use the following text for maintaining a healthy game culture:
1) Text that harms social order and other public morals
- Abusive language/obscenity/hate/violence/racism and sexism/provoking political and regional dispute/related to anti-social and specific groups/religious/everything that expresses children and adolescents as objects of sexual play
2) Text that demeans or slanders specific or unspecified targets
3) Text related to production, sharing, and distribution of illegal programs
4) Text related to trading items/accounts by using cash/spots
5) Text related to trading accounts and items of other games
6) Text related to commercial or moneymaking promotion
7) Text that includes or intends to impersonate game officials, gamemasters, or company employees
8) Text that is related to other people’s personal information, defamation or insults
9) Text that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyrights of others
10) Text of which purpose is obstructing or insulting the “Company’s” business
11) Text intended for criminal activity
12) Text that violates the Terms and Conditions and related laws
13) Spamming action that is repeatedly registering the same content
Article 9 (Criteria for Restriction on Service Use)
1) The “Company” can make objective judgments based on social norms and apply weight to the level of restriction on service use; more than one restriction may be applied at a time regardless of the accumulated number of times
2) The “Company” may aggravate or reduce the degree of suspension depending on the circumstances of the detection
3) Temporary use suspension may be applied in the process of collecting goods and items that have been obtained unfairly
4) The “Company” may arbitrarily adjust the abnormal game records, which used illegal programs and system abusing, and delete game information if it is difficult to calculate unfair profits.
In addition, alternative goods can be retrieved regarding adjusting game information and retrieving unfair profit, or continuously retrieved/deducted until the retrieval is completed.
5) The “Company” may disclose the game nickname (character name) on the official cafe if permanent restrictions are applied by violating the game Operation Policy.
6) The “Company” is not responsible for all disadvantages (including receiving in-game and outer-game benefits) occurred while restricting the services use due to the customer’s fault.
Type of Violation
(Article 7 Naming Policy) Using nicknames (character names), guild names, etc. that violate the criteria within the game
Warns to change the name
7 day-suspension in case the name hasn’t changed
30 day-suspension in case the name hasn’t changed
If it is one of the following:
-Abusive language, slander, obscenity, chat spamming, personal insult, acts that offend many people -Physically demeaning remarks, sexual content, or expressions and actions that make others feel sexual shame
-Abusive language that is meant to insult one’s parents, acts that provoke socio-cultural disputes such as sexual content or racism, anti-social, unethical, political or regionalism, religion, etc.
-Acts of expressing children and adolescents as objects of sexual play
-Additionally, intentionally and habitually committing an act that corresponds to the above by using consonants/vowels, etc.
depending on its severity,
/After committing it for the third time,
depending on its severity,
Intentionally/maliciously interfering with other people’s normal game play
Slandering the “Company” or gamemasters without reason or intentionally/maliciously Interfering with the game operation
-This includes interfering events
Disseminating or reporting false information
Impersonating the “Company’s” officials or gamemasters
Purchasing/selling advertisements to attempt cash transactions
-Advertising on brokerage websites
Disseminating or encouraging abusing (online marketplace refunds) of payment-related processes
Distributing other people’s personal information without their consent
-Personal information: Act of leaking identifiable unique information such as name, address, phone number, IP, etc.
- Act of requesting or distributing other people’s personal information and payment information without their consent.
All promotions and commercial advertisements for profit that are not related to the game
Distributing or advertising illegal programs, system errors, bugs, and weak points of the system
Trading accounts, characters, goods, and items with cash or equivalent goods
Attempting fraud in the game or obtaining an unfair advantage through fraud
Using illegal programs, system errors, bugs, or weak points of the system, taking unfair advantage of them, or causing damage to other users
When disadvantages caused by impersonating the “Company’s” officials or gamemasters
All cases caused by stealing other people’s personal information:
-Unauthorized use of other people’s personal information/payment method
Account can be withdrawn at the request of the personal information’s owner
Changing and modifying the game application (APP) or manipulating other game-related data:
-Accessing/playing the game through a manipulated application (APP)
-Including changing and modifying the app player and playing it
Obtaining unfair profits by abusing the payment, payment cancellation, or refund process provided by the “Company” or online marketplace
-However, the “Company” does not help with everything that happened due to the victim sharing the account himself/herself
Requesting payment cancellation due to payment by a minor
Article 10 (Recovery Policy)
1) The “Company” cannot assist in recovery for losses and damages caused by customer’s negligence or not checking the “Notice” or “Operation Policy.” Negligence includes purchase, exchange, usage, sale, deletion, deleting items sent by post box, synthesis, refining, smelting, and dissolution.
2) The “Company” strives to recover lost items and game goods due to technical errors in the game. However, it is difficult for the “Company” to help if objective data cannot be obtained.
3) The “Company” cannot assist in restoring the damage caused by disconnection due to connection problems of the program and network installed on the member’s portable device as it is difficult to determine the exact cause.
Article 11 (Abusing All Processes Including Online Marketplace)
Customers may be restricted from using the game service if he/she takes advantage by abusing all processes related to membership registration, game use, payment, cancellation, etc., provided by the “Company” and online marketplace while using the game service; the obtained unfair gains may be retrieved.
In addition, the customer may be sanctioned if he/she spread the abuse method to other customers or abuse it to harm innocent customers.
The “Company” will do its best to prevent damage to other customers by taking strong measures against abusing the online marketplace’s process.
Article 12 (Objection to Restriction on Service Use)
1) Customers can raise objections to restrictions on service use through customer centers and submitting e-mail inquiries.
2) Objections can only be filed through accounts restricted from using the service; objections and identification must be made within 7 days from the date of sanctions.